? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 1, 2010

Updated..

Finally i update my blog...=)

2 week i didnt update blog again....Ishh~!

CNY passed...but i still want angpao....i took the less in the year...=(

my god...still not enough money la..haha...

btw.....it's March now....how fast.....

the first day of March....monthly test on next week....

AWESOME!! i still havent study at all....AHhhh!

going to the dead end...sigh~ just try my best to do it cos i not really understand wat teacher teach in school...

yeah...gonna be a busy year for me now....had a lot of sports practice from now on...

mayb my style is like to sports??? Heee...i hav no idea with tat...

Just try my best on everythings im facing....=)

Tat all...bye... :D

p/s: I miss cheer and my buddies...=D

0 comments: