? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 17, 2009

Gosh~!!! Bad Day~ =(

Ahhhh.....wat a bad day for me??? =( All the bad things happend on me and all my friends....
Haiz...to my baby ky...alot of problems were happened on u...
everything ok now? ><
My dear foofoo~...u must take care urself o..cos u having fever now...
So sad to heard tat....and i'm sick too.....ARGH!!! wat a bad climate....=<
For all my friends and all the peoples...pls drink alot of water to ensure u r healthy wor...
Hmm...really a bad climate recently...*BAD OXYGEN!! -_-"* speechless...
Take Care la all =)

WOoohoo~so happy yesterday cos Zack Zack teaching me airtrack and a pro and lengzai dancer... Joseph...*talented Bboy xD*
LOL!! Airtrack wor..the most diffcult skill in breakdance....i knew it's hard....but i will try my best to learn it...YEAH!! +U+U la Jason!!

Uh oh~few more hour to go and i facing the badminton competition....=( scary mood...
Good luck to me la..xD and a bad new i heard was...after win the first round...and i will meet a top seed(last time champion) players....WALAO!!! nid bo...2nd round den out edi meh...? NOOooo~!! T_T hmm...nvm la...meet pro oni can learn more mah...so...try my best la!! =)
GamBaTeh Jason....^^

0 comments: