? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 13, 2009

Introducing Myself....XD














































=.=" look at my face XD









the boys...xD










Me and Foo~ =)
























Halouuuuuuu guys...xD A new blogger named as JasonYap here....^^
by the way...i think u guys edi knew me right? == (maybe)
U can add me in msn,facebook,friendster with tis email --->jasonyap1993@hotmail.com
Okay...let's start my first blog here....=)

7/7/2009
Oh god...time passed so fast...wat a speacial day for today huh??
OMG!! is my bday today...it is so unbeliveble to know tat....cos i bcome older again....
-_-" hate tat....am i look old now? xD
HAHA~.....and thanks for the guys who sent me the bday wishes on 12am night...=)
thanks for remembering my bday and the bday wishes...almost 15++ person sent the bday wishes to me...thanks alot....quite fun at school today...xD
kena cubit by all the gal....*cham T_T* and thanks for the bday present la...x)
and thank you for knowing wat colour i like in shirt xD and i like it so much =)
in the evening...my friends celebrated my bday in Metro Prima...
Having alot of fun when hang out with them ^^

and i hav to thanks alot to my family and cousins..=p
thanks my jiejie and my gorgor...bought le new cap and shirt to me =)
and to my cousin....they bought me a cake and they celebrated my bday in my house...
really thank you cos giving me a unforgettable bday...it was a sweet memory celebrating my bday together with my cousin and family.....THANK YOU!!!~ XD
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!.....
*Photo will upload later*


-The End-
*have a nice day ^^*

0 comments: