? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 19, 2009

Miss

sry guys...1 week didnt update again...haha...
nothing i can write...=(
dunno wat can i write anymore....keke...forgive me ba...^^
Hmm...stopped my cheer pratice for 2 weeks edi.....
damn miss the pratice....cant exercise again......haizz..
make me so uncomfortable....
my life is grow with sports...=D
i like sports...i cant live without sports.....
yea...tat me..x)
miss my backhand spring so much...T.T
wanna learn it as fast as possible....
Cheer pratice increase the teammate's friendship and also teamwork..
i like the teamwork feel....1 team 1 spirit..LOL...XD
can play with them....hav fun with them.......=)
exam coming...2 more days...havent study la....
wat also dunno...haizz...wait die lor....
haha....but nvm la...i hav alot of activies waiting to me...wuuhuuu....
unlimited class...popping,breaking,hiphop,new jazzz...hahaha....
genting trip,cheer pratice,cheer camp,cheer's genting trip,cheer performance,cheer competition....wow....all these activities make me tired...haha...
nvm..i love it..^^
tat all la...bye =)

0 comments: