? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tell me~

hmm...wat should i say today??? =.=" let me think...
let's talk about me la.....
emmm...im here to apologize to any1 i hurted b4...
any1 who hurt me....lolz...pls forgive wat i had done...
realize my mistake....
haizzz...i noe im a bad person...
pls tell me how u guys think about me....
i will change it...
pls pls pls...
ur comment is helpful for me...
it can make me change...
to everyone...pls do it on ur life also...
ask them to share their comment on u...
maybe u will get something tat u never think b4....
mayb some good news or some bad news...
pls tell me if u hate me....where i made u hate me....
to everyone who are seeing tis post...
pls leave some comment on the chatbox there to give some comment to me pls...
pls do it...=D thanks alot...^^

Hoooray...PMR finished...
hope all the students good luck tat take apart in PMR...
can enjoy ur days and holiday again...XD
but me -_-"...
hav to face the exam soon....2~3weeks...
waiting to die...lolz...haizz...
hope god will help me...=D
Bye~ HELP ME PLS!! ^-^

0 comments: