? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Unknown~

Mayb i changed???

bcome like emo??? ignore ppl?? i lost myself....

i lost something.......but i cant figure it out wat is tat....

feel like something stuck inside my mind...

i really changed....bcome not talkactive??? not really want to talk??seldom joke with u guys now??

i hav no idea y i bcome like tis....ARGH!!! somebody can help me??

to help me to find myself??? tat thing i lost???

Vincent asked" Jason,want go time square later???"

i say" dun want la..y so suddenly want me go?"

Vincent"go la...miss u mah...haha"

Me:"lol? miss me hah?? dun want la...no money and too sudden liao...go for wat de"

Vincent:"Fai want go shopping...we go pei him..."

Me:" dun want la...sien..."

Vincent:" woi....wat happened to u?? dun emo leh..." =="

tis is wat vincent ask me...

i admit tat i really changed....

i feel very sad and guilty about myself...

Sadd...i cant understand y i still living in tis world...

tat nothing i can do anymore....i just being myself...

trying to find out myself...the lastest me....

love is forgiveness,selflessness,kindness =>

i will remember tis....forever and ever...=)

love u guys...

0 comments: