? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Finally!!!!! XD

HAhahaha...finally i can do my BACK HAND SPRING!!!

without spoter...XD wakaka....but not very nice yet....

still nid to put more effort on it...=) yeah...

but i quite satify with myself.....give me 5 man.....yehyeh!! ^^

the BackHandspring i train for so long.....

finally i did it......YEAH!!!!!!!!!! XD

Jonathan and Giaw spot me today.....

*ready....5..6..7..8..1..2..Dim UP!!! Dik Dok*

Huh....

i say:" u guys go turn me to backward bo??"

Both of them say:" No ah...we didnt touch u also"

Me:" wat?? really bo o??? dun cheat me wor"

Them:" ya la...didnt cheat u lea..."

Suddenly....,i * lam mm dou yehh* =.="

i cant belive i can do tat...haha...XD

thanks god...it is a happy mood today....

i hope everyday will be the happy and good day for me....

and also all of u...=)

Be happy and Healthy...

God Bless u!! Weeeeeeeeeeee....^^

0 comments: