? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Terrible Terrible~ =.="

Omgosh!! i woke up 3pm++ today....

Seriously terrible......falling in " sleep " ???

hahaha...mayb i too tired about tat...

Really terrible...=<

and i now i hav to make a choice...between Cheer Jam and Cheer genting trip...

the pengerusi Chong Kai En keep call me to go Genting....=="

no ppl going la...aiyo...and feel boring...u hav loke loke still want me go meh...

no ppl accompany at there lea...scare will bcome lonely guy at there....haha....

still dunno yet la...let me consider about it..=D lalalala...XD

and and and....any1 want find me can sms me le..cos i edi reload today...wahaha...

siao!...=p phone never ring recently...sad...no ppl find me leh...T_T

waiting ur msg..LOL!!

tat all...BuaiiiiiiBuaiiiii...=D

*Good Weather=Good Mood ^^ <> peace *

0 comments: