? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Diary..

just been to Jusco with vincent's gang just now..xD
15 ppl there....not very noe them so i came back home earlier cos my gang gonna back home edi...
haha...dont blame me yeah vincent..^^

Erm....let's talk about wat i did today...
stay overnight yesterday and been to cheer pratice today...><
lazy lazy...sad sad..yesterday zack didnt come...==
my flare going better and better now...=D
but thanks Jerry for teaching me too..
my flare improve alot....tyty x)

about the cheer pratice leh...oni 4 guy oni...
other else were gal...all really so busy at saturday....
haha...hang out at saturday with friends...so syok...==
ty CheeWei for teaching me backhand-spring..
learn alot of things too.....
looking foward to next week...i will improve more...trust me...^^

Hehe....watched le The Final Destination just now...
wow....18++ movie..but i can in too...some of my friends blocked by the guard cos they look not mature...haha..they didnt catch me also...^^ they said i look mature leh....lol...
Hmm....quite nice la...but too short...actually i going to watch tis with my zodiac gang members de...but i hav a training to go..so.....sry la...>< but i think the final destination 3 is nicer den tis episode...=)

Now...i just realized tat oni 3 single ppl in my gang...Omg....
cham le....3 'ma lat lou' oni....haha....
and alot of my friend having alot of problems....
haizz..included me.....=( mayb we dunno wat the gals thinking...
or we think too much..we keep sharing our suggestion or idea to each others..
really alot of my friends having the problems with it....
ty for sharing anyway...i heard wat u guys said....=)
i think GOD will help us....
many of them had say tis word.."if it's yours,it belong to u....If it's not urs,it forever will not belong to u"...
So guys....+u+u la....xD

0 comments: