? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rest More....=(

Haizz...U sicked..T.T
Feel so down when know tis case...
i hate u being sick...
i hate u being alone....
wat to do...? -_-"
I hate myself cos i cant do anythings for u.....
wat can i do???
the oni thing tat i can do is just pray...
pray long,harder as i can.....=)
GOD..pls heal her...
Remember to rest and drink more water...
u will recover soon...trust me x)

Wat a Bad month for me.........!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate tis month....
many things happened....
all are the bad and sad thing.....
wat to do again....alot of my friends bcome moody....
lost something??? tat hard to forget....
i know u really sad my bro....
i will always support u.....
pls trust me...something happened really made u hurt..really really hurt....
i can feel tat.....Haizz....
pls remove the bad things around my friends...
instead...bring them to me to make my friends happy....
i really willing to tanggung if tis way can make my friends happy...
God..pls do it now!!...
i dunwan some1 getting hurt now....
PLS!!!.......God Bless...
Hope u all will be ok....=)

0 comments: