? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thank you..=D

Hmm...speacial day today...haha....
been to Selayang Mall today morning with my father...
bcos of raining..so my father cant go jogging...so he joined me to play badminton at there...
when we reach there only see none of my members were there...
i juz relized tat they not training on today...OMG!..
came here for nothing..=(
so i play single with my father at there..
lol...i not the single's kaki...sry daddy...T.T
lose 2 round to my daddy...bcos of my legs...injured..=<

tired tired...been to cheer pratice after badminton...
haha....happy happy...can learn backhand-spring edi..hoho
i waiting for tis day so much...finally it came..
learn alot of things too..^^ thanks Jun Kang..my lovely coach...wakaka...==
and also Chee Wei la..=D

Den Den..hav my breakfast with Lun,Aik,Hau,Luna at SoonLee..
haha...after finish breakfast..Luna was the first person went back...
den we start to chat at there...share alot of things...
from 2pm chat till 4.40pm..wow...wat also chat....haha....

after tat we change our place bcos of the shop is closing...
no choice lo...den go to the nearest Mamashop to continue...2nd round...XD
den den...chat again...chat till 6pm++...den Lun's mother call le...
hav to go back edi..=< bad....
but i noe tat there are so many chance tat we can share again..=D
Btw...Thanks for sharing everythings...=)
Miss Eu...^^v
God bless.....
Thank you...=D

0 comments: