? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 4, 2010

1st Day..-_-"

School finally reopened...gosh!!..

cant sleep till afternoon edi....T_T and also cant hang out with my gang and friends..

how sad is tis....AHhhhhhhh!!

Yeah..im still 5cergas..=) gud gud...non of us drop our class....XD

andddddd.....my form4 math teacher now bcome my form teacher...NOOOOO!!!

i cant sleep at school anytime i want now..!! i cant talk with my friend now!!

and im sitting with gal right now!!! T^T..

still not very satisfied with my class position and class teacher!! ...

Sadddd...wat can do?? just admit my life...aduh!! =(

and met back my old friends today...woohoo~

all bcome so lengzai and lenglui edi wor...not bad har....XD

and Kane and Pinky did alot 38 things at the lorong there..-_-"

Hi! Im Police...LOL!! wat a funny expression were u two when say tis word...

really funny...hahahahaha....*laugh die me* LOL

well..first day...not bad la...normal with form4 right now...it will change later i guess?? ><

hope it wont...k la..tat all for today...hav a nice day and good luck ppl...^^

GOD BLESSED!! x)

0 comments: