? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 18, 2010

Fuck Off !

Sry for being rude...=[

Argue with my family yesterday night...

somethings really happened terribly...

hate those feeling...

and now...im freaking beh songing now...

who insult me and my friend like tat...tat are my family..

they call to my friend and scold him..somemore ask him not to find me again...

how do u feel if u noe tat?? there are not only me..u can scold me..but not my friend..

i hav my freedom choosing my friend..and i not learning bad from him..

we just hang out together and hav our fun time..

if i really did somethings bad tat bcos of u guys..

not my bad...got it??

so pls stop insult my friend....how u feel if i call ur friend and scold them...

pls look b4 u leap...how come u guys are so selfish! i cant tahan it anymore....

i just hang out with them once a week...izzit very over??

and first...y should i care about all about u if u dun care about me first..

how come u forget to buy ur breakfast for ur own son!...

tat not joke..a word forget can break my heart...

if u say u forget den i noe you are not concerning about me...

i just like those who make me happy and feel warm but not cold and unhappy...

how u guys feel if ur mother tell u i forget to buy ur breakfast...

i dun wanna live with my selfish family..!! i hate selfish ppls....

pls think about the others b4 u do...PLS!!

Sorry for being rude...i just want to say out my feelings...

hav a nice day ppl...=)

*you guys really hurt me deeply...*

0 comments: