? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Bday! x)

HAHA..Happy Bday to Angela Lee...=D

A new member of Zodiac family...=) nice to meet u.....

Haaa...nothing special in tis post...

cos nothing special happened...=="

feel bored in school! Argh~....

there will be a Merentas Desa on 6-2-2010??

Omgosh~ how come tis happen in the begining of this year...

it not suppose to be held on July or wat?? Huh? *weird* XD

anyway...consedering want join anot?? ....>< HAHA

My last year in school...i think i will join...and i hope my friends will join with me too...

hope can hav a happy day on tat...=D but scared my old bone cant work well on tat day...

HAHA!! old liao lor..edi form5 now..omgosh~ how fast was tat..?? =.="

Sigh~last year of my Cheer Life?? i hope i will continue it after my secondary school...=)

To all my Zodiac Babe...feel surprised and happy when saw tis??? XD XD ..

and...hope to learn Backhandspring and back tuck as fast as possible now!!...

master all these skill b4 the Cheer 2010 competition...trying my best to hav a nice result for school and for my last year...=)

At the end....Happy Bday to Angela..^^v enjoy ur day today..haha...

Ciaozz~ =)

0 comments: